All Diesel Colorado Charity Dyno Day 11-1

ShayB

Colorado PSD Club
Reaction score
The Charity Dyno Day and Truck Show is drawing closer, so we need to get on the ball and start getting organized.

What we need is donations from businesses for our prize raffle. Anything.....truck parts, gift certificates, whatever. The business will get a receipt for what they donate, as it will be tax deductable. And remember, it doesn't have to be truck related. It can be from a restaurant or shop or anything. So hit up everyone you know. I am also taking reservations for booths from performance shops. It is free to set up a booth, all I ask is that your business make a donation, either in prize or cash. This will be first come, first serve, so get your request into me soon.

Every bit of money we bring in that day will go to the Children's Hospital. I will be going down there soon to see exactly where we want the money we raise to go.

This is the time to start giving your input and suggestions on what you would like to see this year.

I also have fliers that can be distributed around, so if you would like to help out in that area just shoot me an email and I will email one back to you to print out. Just be sure you ask the business before posting it.

So, don't forget....
All Diesel Charity Dyno Day and Truck show
PFI, Ft. Collins, Colorado
October 1st, 2005
rollers will start at 8am and run till we're done
Food, prizes and lots of fun!
Hosted by PFI, the Colorado Power Stroke Club, the Rocky Mountain Turbo Diesel Registry and the Rocky Mountain Diesel Place Power Club

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64