All-Ford Drags July 16th Bremerton Raceway

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Hey, where'd you hear about that? If my work schedule permits, my garage will be open for a bio diesel tour. I should know more after I get to work Monday.

Scott

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read your post over on Blue-Oval-Diesel.

My first legal drag race ever has at the All-ford drags in bremerton back around 1994 or 95. Raced my 53 f-100. Ran a 15.9 @ 94mph.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Just talked to the better half about this. Nothing planned that weekend so feel free to bring a meat and dish to pass. Maybe I'll fry a turkey (I need the oil) Gates open at 8:00a.m. we can plan a time to meet here and unload the truck or just meet at the track I am only about a mile or so from the track. I am only posting details here and at http://azure.bbboy.net/blueovaldiesel to hopefully draw attention to both sites.

Scott

Last edited:

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
No replies yet. Here's my plan: I'll meet everyone at the track. I'll try to be there around 8:30 or so. Depending on how things are running we can BBQ here at the house or I can bring the grill over.

Scott

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still plan on heading out there. My old man is racing his mustang at the GOODGUYS race friday night, and as long as he doesnt blow up the motor, we should be racing saturday too at bremerton.

You guys are pretty familiar with what my pavement princess looks like. And the Dieselstop sticker in the back window is one of a kind in this area too. I'd put an SDD.com sticker in its place, but well...no sticker.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Competitor parking will be to the left when you enter. Bring cash if you are going to race. You will need to register for a number and get a tech inspection. Nothing to worry about. Last time they looked at the batteries, made sure they were tied down and then asked if I wad one of those Banks kits on it :cussing: I'll be running topperless after my trip to the airport tonight and have a BTS sticker in the back window.

Scott

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58