All new lighting, wiring and switches.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Been doing a complete HID/LED upgrade to the old girl. Got all new housings, light bars and switches.

Went with Spyder headlight housings that I retrofitted with Bi-xenon Mini H1 HID projectors, 5000K bulbs and Denso Ballasts.

For the front park lights I went with Depo clear housings and V3 TRITON LED switchback bulbs. Also changed out the rest of the marker bulbs with amber Led's.

For taillights we went with IPCW Crystal Eyes which are also filled with LED V3 Tritons. I also installed Led license plate bulbs.

I also changed out my old Hella hid's on the front grill with a 30" light bar and filled the bumper holes with some smaller led bars.

To finish the project off we installed some custom etched switches in the cubby hole and are in the process of completely rewiring all the auxiliary lighting with new relays and custom built harnesses. Hope to finish it up tomorrow, been working on it since mid December..

Here is the progress so far:

The housings after baking them apart and installing the Projectors:

The Old Faded look:

The New:

The switches:

The new switchback DRL compared to the old amber park:

The new light bars before the headlight upgrade: I also put two of the smaller bars under the rear bumper.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW !!! Nice work Crumm. Looks REAL good. ;tu ;tu

Like those switches. :sweet

Joe

Like those smaller LED light bars too... Hmmmmm :sly

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Got it all done yesterday. The projectors work great, very bright without blinding anyone. I love the cutoff line.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent!

Dave ;tu

Times 2 Crumm... Super Nice Job, and Mod.. Functional too !!

I REALLY like the projector type pattern on mine too, much better than OEM, IMO.

The Blue HID's are almost a hazard.. I've flash an oncoming driver to dim the lights.. only to be flashed back.. they're on low beam. In our (Low Rider) Fusion.. they dam* near BLIND us.

On a lifted, or FWD truck.. they ARE.. a Danger, to on coming traffic. Again JMO.

Joe

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Led tail lights? I forget your trucks info but i assume its a 5 speed so you dont have to worry about the tranny not shifting?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr