Another newbie

aldo_45030

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just purchased a 2003 7.3 crew, never owned a diesel and never thought i would.... i can honestly say i love the size and the sounds. best of all i like choking the soot out of the punk in the little ricer behind me!

I am in search of some doors for my overhead compartments. Any help locating some would be appreciated. i will make them out of cardboard before i pay a stealer 82 each for them...

One more thing i am also a member of v8sho.com an excellant site dedicated to the generation 3 taurus SHO. If you own one or know someone that does please let them know about this site. The SHO has a motor flaw that should be addresses if possible and this site will help those which have not been repaired. it may prevent the motor from self destruction.

thanks to all

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.....................we're glad you are here. :sweet

How did you find us?

Tbar

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. There are some things you will need to address on the powerstroke also.:cool:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Glad to have you :sweet

aldo_45030 said:
I am in search of some doors for my overhead compartments. Any help locating some would be appreciated. i will make them out of cardboard before i pay a stealer 82 each for them...
Are you talking about the garage door opener and sunglass compartment? You might check with http://www.powerstrokeshop.com/ They might be able to do a little better than your local dealer.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
aldo_45030 said:
FOund the site through google .......
OK what are the issues needing dealt with ???
Learning how to keep your billfold securely in your pocket is probably the hardest issue. :D

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
welcome aldo, i agree 95 stroker, my billfold always seems to know when i need something new for the f350!!! just as long as the wife doesn't find out
!!!

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Howdy Aldo,
Great people and info on this site. Don't know about the doors on your console since I drive a 95', if it is a stock item you might try a salvage yard.
See ya,'
Craig

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Welcome Aldo
visit often, hide the check book, once infected its all over and the PSD mod bug will get on your back :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg