Question any comment about EDGE RACE EVOLU/DPF DELETE

Torqueshift

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
can i get some comments regarding the EDGE and my 2010 6.4 please.....i am currently trying to apply the least invasive technology do help my 6.4 be all it can be....my current plan is to DPF/CAT delete with a muffler...and i like the edge race evolution due to its OBD connection. I am not a big fan of "interceptor" wiring.....and my funds are not what they used to be...but i need better mpg. :stir

Fine69

Reaction score
Do your truck a BIG favor and call Rudy's for an H&S Mini Max and DPF delete. Edge products suck! The Mini Max hooks up to the OBD port, and is shift on the fly, has free internet updates, and you can monitor just about anything.

Last edited:

ducky1402

Reaction score
Edge is actually great........ Can't say anything for other tuner but have edge in 3 of my work trucks and all run great have 180000 hard miles combined through the trucks 100k 35k and 45k respectively. All run great and the programs look nice :)

Torqueshift

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Obd...

Do your truck a BIG favor and call Rudy's for an H&S Mini Max and DPF delete. Edge products suck! The Mini Max hooks up to the OBD port, and is shift on the fly, has free internet updates, and you can monitor just about anything.

BOB-

i was on Rudy's site(dpfdelete) and the edge i like is an OBD port( i am also looking at the mini max).....but i fully intend on calling Rudy.

thanks for the feedback ...i cannot stand this regen cycle anymore. :dizzy

Torqueshift

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
H & S Mini Max arrived....

Ok...i got the Mini Max...it just arrived...along with some exhuast parts and intake........looking forward to the install.:D

Fine69

Reaction score
H&S has really good directions! Follow them and you'll have no problems. Make sure you update your tuner like the directions tell you before you install it.

mikeray55

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have the edge on my 2008 F350. I wish i would've went with H&S though, just for the simple fact that you can change power settings on the fly. The edge you have to shut the truck off and take it thru the steps. It also is only good for 100 extra hp unless you purchase the "hot code" which shoots it up to 250hp. My question is, has anyone used the 250hp settings on any of their vehicles and have they had any head gasket problems with the 6.4 while using the 250hp setting? I was going to purchase it for mine but was told by the guy who installed everything that the boost would be too great and blow my head gaskets. Has anyone had that problem with the 250hp boost? I did the DPF delete and High flow air intake as well.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Are you looking to destroy your engine?? Why do you want the hottest truck on the planet? Diesel trucks are build for the long haul. They work all of the time every time if you leave they stock. You boost pressure in the intake (turbo) and you are starting to destroy the engine. It is YOUR truck and what you want to do is up to YOU. I personally like to know my truck will run every time I start it.

Dave :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58