Question anybody runnin M16s

LAPLANT

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Got the money up for some new tires
I like the looks of intercos M16
Just wondering if anybody is running them
and if you are how do they ride and wear
I am currently running 38x15.50x20 Kumho mud terrains that came off a buddies superduty they have 65k on them and are bald but they wore even and still ride good exept when it rains
with what tires cost i want them to ride and wear as good as possible
so any feedbck would be great
thanks in advance

dubious

dubious
Reaction score
I had M16's on my duramax. Great offroad tire, will really dig, but the tread was soft, and the treadblock tire carcass was not stable. The tread squirmed alot on dry pavement, and felt really slippery on wet pavement. Tire wear was nto good either.
I would rate them as a 75% offroad tire, 25% onroad.

depending on the use, they will work well or suffer. they are an offroad focused tire IMO, and would be very scary on ice/ shallow snow winter driving!

In comparison I love my MTZ's, but they are a more rounded tire. Handle exceptionally well on road, and will go 90% as far offroad as the M16.

lomac9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 37x13.50x22 Toyo MT and of all the different tires I have had experience w/ these by far are the best. They are quiet, run smooth, great on the sand and in the mud. I pull a 28' travel trailer and a 24' Albemarle boat and with a load range E I dont even know they are back there.

dubious

dubious
Reaction score
I'd aggree, the Toyo are an awesome tire, but I got the MTZ for almost 1/2 the price of Toyo. I just refuse to pay that much money for rubber.

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
Got the money up for some new tires
I like the looks of intercos M16
Just wondering if anybody is running them
and if you are how do they ride and wear
I am currently running 38x15.50x20 Kumho mud terrains that came off a buddies superduty they have 65k on them and are bald but they wore even and still ride good exept when it rains
with what tires cost i want them to ride and wear as good as possible
so any feedbck would be great
thanks in advance

did your kuhmo's do okay in the rain when they still had tread on them? i was looking at gettin some and wet traction is one of my main concerns.

Reaction score
I got 60k plus outta my M16's great tire did lots of rock crawling, and offroading. Load range on the 16's were 4200 lbs a tire loved that and towed heavy often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64