Anyone have an iphone 4s?

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Might try the iphone 4s soon. I've always had android phones and love them. No probs with them and no probs with sprint. I've heard good things on them and their aftermarket sources seem to be very plentiful and apps are great. Anyone have one? Pros and cons?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Iphone 3 and like it real well.
Still finding how to do new things on it every day.
Unless I break it I will have it tell they come out
with the Iphone #7
Doug

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I currently have a Droid Incredible by HTC and an iPhone 4s and between the two I like the iPhone better. It has a better battery life than my Droid and is a little more user friendly.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Iphone 3 and like it real well.
Still finding how to do new things on it every day.
Unless I break it I will have it tell they come out
with the Iphone #7
Doug

I currently have a Droid Incredible by HTC and an iPhone 4s and between the two I like the iPhone better. It has a better battery life than my Droid and is a little more user friendly.

Me 3. No Droid but the Iphone 3 suits me just fine.

I'm logged in to SDD, as I post this, On the Lap Top.. through the Iphone, with the Wifi/Personal Hot Spot feature, In a RV park with no Wifi. Has a lot more capability than I really need.. but I like it.

X2 on the battery life.

Joe

Last edited:

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Well I picked up an iphone4s today. So far love it. I also bought the Lifeproof case which I highly recommend. Its got o'rings on it so its water tight. There is a youtube vid of the iphone with this case and taking video underwater snorkling. I decided to get it today cause I got $75 worth of best buy gift cards. I also bought the $30 2yr buy back plan and the $14.99 a month insurance incase somethin happens. I love the build quality of it. Actually made of metal and glass. Weighs a lot for a phone too. It will take me along time to learn all the features. Its not totally different than my samsun moment droid phone so shouldnt be too hard. But I usually dont use any of my phones to their full potential. Anyone use itunes??

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$14.99 a month insurance, dang, that almost 200 bucks a year for ins, what a rip off
Doug

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
$14.99 a month insurance, dang, that almost 200 bucks a year for ins, what a rip off
Doug

Its better than what sprint had at their store. Mine is going on bike trips with me so if anything happens to it, its replaced for free. This insurance is going through best buys geek squad. I always get insurance on a phone. Its came in handy for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track