Question Anyone running the Bullydog GT

Notplayn

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 2008 F350 DWR. Just like everyone else I am looking for the best fuel mileage and the best performance for the lowest dollar. I have heard alot of good things about Spartan but no one local carries it. I do have a Bullydog dealer here that I have used to tune my 03 Cobra (SCT) so I do trust them. Looking for people with experience with the Bullydog GT system.

Thanks;tu

pubs34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed not to many around here care about just getting that little extra bump, most action is around the full blown, strip them down and go to the races or pull offs, just what I have observed.

Fine69

Reaction score
Don't waste your money on Bullydog. Find a Site Sponsor that carries Spartan, you'll be glad you did!;tu

pubs34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the update, from what i have read its spartan hands down,even if you dont want to run a 13sec quarter. i just want a little more to pull the boat and pick up a few mpgs. i know its a little pricier but looks the safest on the truck and trannie.

Fine69

Reaction score
Also, with the Spartan, you don't need to buy any gauges, which means no drilling your exhaust manifold. The Dashdaq monitors everything through the OBD2 port. That way you can easily return your truck to stock in case it needs warranty repairs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58