Anyone wanna bet.....

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That diesel fuel will top $4 a gallon this year?Went by Pilot in Milford last night and they were selling for $3.58 a galon.:eek: Kinda crazy.I have noticed a big drop in mileage the last few tanks too,they must be selling winter fuel now.:(Kinda gets pisses me off when they charge more for diesel than gasoline,while diesel fuel only takes about 1/3 the refining and is cheaper to produce.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Have you tried adding 2 cycle oil to your fuel? Almost looks like we've increased mpg's up to 2 mpg.

Was out in Cali last week and observed Diesel at $3.69+ everywhere I went,I don't think we'll see below $3 now.:(

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
yep, between cruise control and 2 stroke oil I'm up about 1.5 miles per gallon.

jturbodiesel

X PREZ
Reaction score
Have you tried adding 2 cycle oil to your fuel? Almost looks like we've increased mpg's up to 2 mpg.

Was out in Cali last week and observed Diesel at $3.69+ everywhere I went,I don't think we'll see below $3 now.:(
What are you guys in Texas paying for the liquid gold a gallon!:tex

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just topped off my truck tonight at Wal-Mart and the price was $3.22.9 with the card discount. They stop the pump at $75.00 and had to restart it to top it off. Cost $95.00 to fuel up. I remember when I didn't make that much money in a week. WOW.........

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm seeing a 1.5+ MPG increase with the 2 cycle oil.

Payed $2.87 for #2 with the CardLock Card.

amtx915

EP Powder Coating
Reaction score
I believe it. Diesel already topped the national average high for gas. About 20 cents more than premium here, $3.40/gal. Time to buy a moped.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I just topped off my truck tonight at Wal-Mart and the price was $3.22.9 with the card discount. They stop the pump at $75.00 and had to restart it to top it off. Cost $95.00 to fuel up. I remember when I didn't make that much money in a week. WOW.........

WD, wasnt that about the same time
fire.gif
and the
ist2_1686257_the_wheel.jpg
were discovered/made? :roflmao :roflmao

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WD, wasnt that about the same time
fire.gif
and the
ist2_1686257_the_wheel.jpg
were discovered/made? :roflmao :roflmao

:roflmao :roflmao

Don't know why but I remember the first time I (as a Pup) filled up at a Full Service Station... The guy filled my tank, washed the Windshield, checked my Oil and wiped the headlights and mirror... I gave him a 10 dollar bill.. he came back with 7 dollars and change AND.. 3 different Cups & Saucers to pick from.. I picked the ones from the set my Mom was collecting.. and went on my way.

This was in my Fity Tree Chevy, with the Split Manifold, 8 track, Re=verb & Fuzzy Dice....:roflmao :roflmao :sweet

Kinda Off Topic but :dunno

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64