are you guys still meeting?

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
just wondering whats goin on with the club.i havent been able to participate much recently due to a broken truck,and no money caused by a 4 month layoff.but i have been checking in from time to time,and noticed the club website is down again,and i dont see much posted in here. i know i missed the hooters meet,but i was wondering if anyone had plans or ideas about the future.i finally got the truck on the road again and wantedto know if everyone(anyone) is gonna be at glenwood sunday.i need to get out

Last edited:

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wondering whats goin on with the club.i havent been able to participate much recently due to a broken truck,and no money caused by a 4 month layoff.but i have been checking in from time to time,and noticed the club website is down again,and i dont see much posted in here. i know i missed the hooters meet,but i was wondering if anyone had plans or ideas about the future.i finally got the truck on the road again and wantedto know if everyone(anyone) is gonna be at glenwood sunday.i need to get out

Why you gonna wanna go to Hubbard still?:stirIm going to Mass saturday for the dyno thing up there so I dont know if I will make it Sunday,gotta catch up on a few things around the house.:dizzy

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i should be there this sunday, i i may even have the quad finished in the bed. if not mine ill have my brothers with our graphics on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64