austin diesel dinner Sept 29th

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
tilted kilt at 4:30 or 5pm. I'll post a link later with directions. It's just off I 35 in round rock.

Alan

Last edited:

txastuff79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will try to come. its a bit early. dont get off of work till 5. then will stil lneed to go and clean up. cant promise but will try.

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
we just thought with a possible ut game that night the bar may get loud and crowded later on. we'll probably be there a while. I'll can pm you my cell if you wanna check to see if we're still there if you decide to come a little later.

Alan

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cousin is getting married in arkansas that weekend. If that wasn't going on I would be there.

txastuff79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
manor, texas????? do i know you? i was born and raised in manor. ask anyone abou tthe twins. majority of all should know us. pm me. lets talk

Reaction score
No worries mate i'll be drivin up from san antone so there's no guarantee i'll be there at 5 since i wont leave san antone till 3:30 i know darth gotta leave early but the rest of us will stick around a little longer.

txastuff79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, met rooster. upstanding character. it was good to put a name with a face. next time i will make it on time. wife had plans for me i didnt know would take so long so i was late.

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
sorry we missed you. We may have a mod party for bill Tech51 sometime soon to help with his long list of to do's. I'll let you know. We might do some bbq and hang around and do some wrenchin'. Also there may be a dyno day in the works.

alan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64