auto electrician

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know one if you'd like your windshield washers to go on every time you hit your brakes!!

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
thanks but thats not gonna help. my daughter hit a wire rope guardrail on 691 the other night and got the cable hooked over the back of the bumper.when they hooked her off the rail,they completely ripped the driver side harness apart under the headlight.i got a bunch of wire ends, and i have no clue as to where they go.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
thanks but thats not gonna help. my daughter hit a wire rope guardrail on 691 the other night and got the cable hooked over the back of the bumper.when they hooked her off the rail,they completely ripped the driver side harness apart under the headlight.i got a bunch of wire ends, and i have no clue as to where they go.

Other end the wire should be hiding some place. Did they just break off. Or is their a damaged connector?

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
GEEZ.....she ok?

take a good digital picture and post it up here....we could probably get it all fixed up in the parking lot this sunday if its drivable....?

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
i'll try to get a pic,problem is,there is no connector,just a bunch of ends that go nowhere.i figured out the abs,the airbag ,and all the headlights are actually intact,.but theres a bundle that i cant figure out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track