AutoEnginuity On the Way!

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Thanks to Dennis at ITP I will finally have my own scan tool! I got the domestic bundle and will have diagnostic capabilities for all my families vehicles. I'm sure I'll have some new friends too!:roflmao

I can't wait to play with my new computer toy! Those that already have AE, have any tricks to share?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Shweet!:sweet I'll have to check it out next time we cross paths at a get together or the race track :cool:

PM sent!

Bill :cowboy:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
roosterdiesel said:
Those that already have AE, have any tricks to share?

If Daryl (Ford_Forgotton) doesnt reply to this thread, drop him a PM, I think he uses AE and he is a bit of a whiz on the subject.

Reaction score
I have it - coolest damn thing. It has already helped me when my EGR went out while driving. I just pulled over - hooked her up and told it to run the tests. No time flat I was back on the road.

I also have an all Ford family - so I'm ready!

Only thing I can mention for you to keep in mind: Check out the website like once a month for updates. Free downloads to keep you current.

Ron

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Bill,

Should be able to check it out sometime around Christmas! Planning a trip to Houston to see my sisters. Wish I'd made it to the Nowell Thomas race.:( Cotton stripping has taken a majority of my time lately.

Mike,

Thanks, I thought Daryl had it. He was first on my list if I couldn't figure it out.:p

Ron,

That's the whole reason I really wanted this. On the road diagnostics for me and all my fellow "strokers!":thumbs I really needed it when I drove to Orlando, Fl for a trade show a couple weeks ago. 6.0 pulled into the station to fuel that I was getting Subway at, he was sputtering and died as he turned in. Really would have been helpful then. Now I'll be prepared!:D

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
What is the difference between this and another laptop based programmer?

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
It's not a programmer. It's a scan tool. You can get live readings of hundreds of sensors on vehicles. Data logging is very helpful and easy to read in various ways too!.

I've never you used any other scan tool. Don't know how good they are.:dunno I know this Windows based scan tool is freakin' cool! I just wished I had more time to play with it. A second hand would also be helpful to change the sensors, during live diagnosis, to keep them to a minimum to not waste bandwidth.:oops:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58