Automatic Climate Control

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Excursion has he automatic climate control. Tonight we were out and about, and the climate control was working fine. Stopped at a store, shut the truck off, and when we came back out and started the truck, the climate control would not come on. Blank screen, and the buttons do nothing, and the fan is not running.

I looked at the fuses and see none blown, not sure where to go from here. I hope it is something simple.......

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd Double Check all the fuses again first Scott. Even in the PDB under the hood for any related circuits ?

Joe

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually got it fixed. One of my buddies over on OB.net told me a trick. Turn the headlights on and off several times and it resets the relay somehow. Went out last night, and had it "fixed" in about 30 seconds.......

Honestly, this is not a joke, so please don't laugh!!!!!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually got it fixed. One of my buddies over on OB.net told me a trick. >[[ Turn the headlights on and off several times and it resets the relay somehow.]]< Went out last night, and had it "fixed" in about 30 seconds.......

Honestly, this is not a joke, so please don't laugh!!!!!

That Don't Surprise Me One Bit !!! (these dayz) Glad you got'r fixed'n work'n agin.

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No surprise to me either 'cause it has happened to me several times in my 04 Excursion. Just monkey with the headlights and it comes right back on. Stranger than fiction :coffee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr