aux input on the radio

nitro1954

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 2005 F-250 Harley Davidson Truck with the 6.0 Power Stroke Diesel.

Any body know where you can purchase the plug to fit the aux input on the back of the indash radio with built in 6 disc changer.

I want to plug my XM Radio into if possible. Anybody know anything about this. I have checked with 4 dealers and nobody seems to know anything about it.

AJW

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
nitro1954 said:
I want to plug my XM Radio into if possible. Anybody know anything about this. I have checked with 4 dealers and nobody seems to know anything about it.

AJW

I have a XM radio that has a modulator and it works thru the FM radiio. You tune to 89.6 mhz and you get XM Radio. It works great with the stock radio. Sorry I don't know about the 6 CD changer radio and its inputs ( if it has any).

Dave

CHPMustang

Reaction score
nitro1954 said:
I have a 2005 F-250 Harley Davidson Truck with the 6.0 Power Stroke Diesel.

Any body know where you can purchase the plug to fit the aux input on the back of the indash radio with built in 6 disc changer.

AJW
Welcome to SuperDutyDiesel,great to have ya'll aboard nitro1954 :sweet

The PIE for the 2004-up stereos just became available recently so your timing is pretty good :D

I know My Radio Store has it in stock with free shipping,they also have a 30 day no hassle return policy in the event the adapter doesn't work :sweet

Bill :cowboy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64