Auxiliary tank

Discussion in '6.7L PowerStroke Power & Performance' started by jsum24, Jun 28, 2018.

1. jsum24

jsum24 SDD Junior Member

Adding auxiliary fuel tank in bed of truck.

Looking for suggestions on electric fuel pump and filter, from auxiliary to main tank.

Thanks

2. carbonation

carbonation SDD Junior Member

3. 427FordFairlane

427FordFairlane SDD Junior Member

We put in a 100 gal Transfer Flow tank (www.transferflow.com). Was the best thing we ever did. Can get 1k miles before fill up. Came with everything we needed, tank in bed and have a filler on the outside of the shell. The kit came with a standard fuel pump. Had a sensor to keep stock tank at a certain level, ditched that and switched to a manual toggle switch to feed fuel from aux tank to stock tank. Pump feeds fuel slowly to stock tank while driving. Just a standard fuel pump.

4. Blueswede

Blueswede SDD Junior Member

I bought a 2011 F350 2 years ago and it was outfitted with a Transfer Flow tank. 40 gallons. It really makes a difference especially when towing my trailer.

5. HorseShowDad

HorseShowDad SDD Junior Member

Hi. I looked at many brands as well as my needs for range. In the end I chose the 68 gallon ATTATANK with there electric controller. My reason was this gave me about a 1200 mile range towing, Didn’t take up my whole bed and most importantly fit under my tonneau cover. From what found no other mfg offered a tank in that size that did all that. ATTA was very easy to deal with, price was decent and quality of the product was very good