Bad Dog Polish on your trucks Bama?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Bama have you tried Bad Dog Polish on your Alcoa's yet?

Looks like something I'd like to try;)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The finish on our 058's is very similar to that of the big 22" Alcoas which is why I addressed you since you're detail guru with the big rigs:D :sweet

I've heard on the grapevine about this guy at the truckstops and thought you mighta sampled it.

I'll order a bottle to try out.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
The finish on our 058's is very similar to that of the big 22" Alcoas which is why I addressed you since you're detail guru with the big rigs:D :sweet

I've heard on the grapevine about this guy at the truckstops and thought you mighta sampled it.

I'll order a bottle to try out.

ok bill, our trucks wheels and tanks are in bad need of a good polish.

i just have no desire to do it myself. its a very hard job. the last time i polished them, i re-pulled a muscle in my upper back.

when we were running to the west coast, we would have our drivers stop over in Eloy, AZ at one of the bid truck stops, and they have a bunch of south american aluminum polishers that would do an awesome job on polishing the wheels and fuel tanks.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
That was one of my peeves was clean aluminum on the 4 car 4900 and it was no 1 hour job,would have been nice to have a 3-4 man crew quickly knock it out:sweet

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stuff looks good, let us know how it works when you us it. Need to polish the fuel tanks and the running boards on my Kenworth.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Stuff looks good, let us know how it works when you us it. Need to polish the fuel tanks and the running boards on my Kenworth.
I ordered a bottle tonight,can't wait to try it out on the 058's!

I'll definitely be posting feedback on how quickly the terry towel turns black :sweet

Should be easy on easy off since it's a liquid and not a paste.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Bill,

Those 589's look pretty good at the rally!

Didn't look like they needed anythign! :D

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second the Eloy thing. I try to convince people that want me to polish stuff for them to go to Eloy. I hate polishing. It takes hours to ge tthe proper shine, and if the wheels are not taken care of, it can be a nightmare. I would be real interested to see how this stuff works.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The polish arrived Friday morning and had to wait till today to try it out on one of the wheels on the Excursion.

Typically we have to polish(rub the paste) on aluminum wheels but with Bad Dog you "wipe" it on,there's no real shoulder work to make the applicator sponge black very fast:D :sweet

I took a clean white terry towel to the wheel to remove the polish and now the dish of the wheel is basically a mirror,I followed up with a lite coat of carnuba wax,wow!:thumbs

Based on the results of the wheel I moved onto chrome,stainless steel,more aluminum all with the same results,just eye ball opening shine like never before:thumbs

I gotta take some pics!

I've renamed it Bad A** Polish:D :bama

I needs to test it on some diamond plate! Oh that's Bama place :D :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64