Bedslide

dirtdobber

dirtdobber
Reaction score
Does any one have any experience with the "Bedslide"? I've recently put a Leer fiberglass cap on my 8' bed to protect my tools, however, realized real quick that I will not be able to continue to climb in the bed of the truck each time I need something. I find the bedside very functional but wanted to hear other's opinion on the durability of the product.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I picked up one second hand 7-8 years ago. Mine has handled a lot of weight. Think the rating is something like 1500# closed and 500# extended at the unsupported end.

Tbar

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Those look sweet. Put some tool boxes on it and that would be the ultimate tool rig. I saw there was a kit you can buy for camper shells that actually make the whole shell open up like a hard tonneau cover. Has assist shocks and everything.

dirtdobber

dirtdobber
Reaction score
Hey Tbar;

Was the apparatus you purchased second hand a "Bedslide" brand? I'm trying to determine the Mfg of the various bedsides to attempt to determine which will be the most durable for my farm application.

mp18d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw there was a kit you can buy for camper shells that actually make the whole shell open up like a hard tonneau cover. Has assist shocks and everything.

Where the heck did you find that? I need!!

Mike

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Tbar;

Was the apparatus you purchased second hand a "Bedslide" brand? I'm trying to determine the Mfg of the various bedsides to attempt to determine which will be the most durable for my farm application.

Yes, mine is the Bedslide brand.

Tbar

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14