Before & After

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
I hope I am posting this in the right forum. I got tired looking for a new hubcap for my truck. I was too cheap to spend 76.00 on a new and won't part with the $$$ for new wheels. I have this little hand held sandblaster (Northern Tool) some primer and paint and here is what I ended up with:
View attachment 4502
View attachment 4503
I know it is not the same wheel but the rear one looks just as good now. I think that I am going to take the bearing cap off and shoot it aluminum.
Craig

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Looks pretty good. I think silver would look better on your rims and black on the hubs. Thats my opinion though.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i was just gonna say the black on black tire looks good. chrome silver would look ok too i guess.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Which tire dressing you use on the tires Craig?

Paint job on the rims turned out well:sweet

atk

Reaction score
I hope I am posting this in the right forum. I got tired looking for a new hubcap for my truck. I was too cheap to spend 76.00 on a new and won't part with the $$$ for new wheels. I have this little hand held sandblaster (Northern Tool) some primer and paint and here is what I ended up with:
View attachment 4502
View attachment 4503
I know it is not the same wheel but the rear one looks just as good now. I think that I am going to take the bearing cap off and shoot it aluminum.
Craig

i have done the black rim with a painted silver ring. didn`t look bad at all. also puuting on some chrome lug nuts wouldn`t look bad either....:thumbs

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
i have done the black rim with a painted silver ring. didn`t look bad at all. also puuting on some chrome lug nuts wouldn`t look bad either....:thumbs

You were reading my mind. I was thinking how some chrome lug nuts would look pretty good.

CHP the tire dressing is made by BLUEMAGIC. It is called JET WET Hi-gloss Tire Shine. However, I can't tell you where I got it. It had to be Autozone / Orielly's / or possibly Target. I don't really go to too many other places so it had to be one of these.
Craig

CHPMustang

Reaction score
CHP the tire dressing is made by BLUEMAGIC. It is called JET WET Hi-gloss Tire Shine. However, I can't tell you where I got it. It had to be Autozone / Orielly's / or possibly Target. I don't really go to too many other places so it had to be one of these.
Craig
Thanks Craig I'll hafta to try the stuff on the tires once spring cleaning day comes around:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl