Update Before and after!

mike.germann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just felt like sharing my progress!

This is the truck a couple months after I bought it. I had just bought brand new tires for it.

*IF YOU CLICK THE PICS, YOU CAN SEE THEM BIGGER. I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE THEM BIGGER ON THE PAGE*

View attachment 11216

Unfortunately, some punk took a hammer to my truck. Every panel took damage, including the roof metal. My side windows got busted out. The works.

BUT! It gave me a lot of motivation to get the body work done that I had in mind.

So far, I have new paint all the way around! I ordered the HARLEY DAVIDSON flame decals because I really like them :)

View attachment 11213

Also, I upgraded every bulb on the truck to LED. I already had smoked cab lights, but I added RECON's super white LED cab light bulbs. They ran about $50 for the set, but I definitely have to say, it was one of the most tasteful additions, in my opinion. I LOVE IT!

View attachment 11215

I bought new headlights also. I decided to go with a dual LED halo design. Again, another one of my favorite additions!! People love watching me as I roll by. I finally call tell where all the money has gone :)

I changed the taillights to smoked LED's too, and upgraded my exhaust to a
6" RBP exhaust! I'm a huge fan of RBP. (Yes, I agree it's just for show, but their products are HOT.) :D

I also got ahold of new fender badges. I couldn't help it :D

My entire goal in designing this truck was to see people's reaction. I love cruising and seeing people look and say, "WHOA, that's a F-550!" There aren't many large trucks here in Maryland, so I felt like introducing a little Texas to 'em. Home sweet home!

And here's the finished product! More pictures to follow, I couldn't figure out howto upload any more.

View attachment 11214

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64