Better Lights & More Power

02EX_PSD

Not as Junior of a Member
Reaction score
Two months is way too long to let Christmas presents sit around and collect dust, so I got off my butt and finally installed my upgraded headlamp harness and the Silverstar Ultra headlamps in my Ex. While I was waiting for it to get dark, I finally installed my Edge Evolution too. What a difference those two upgrades made. It is almost like driving a different truck, at least until you hit a bump and try to slow down. Humm, that reminds me....a couple of new upgrades may be on the horizon....better shocks, sway bars, and better brakes?:sly

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Finally got those lights and harness in there Steve:sweet

How do you like the lighting now compared to the old stock setup?

02EX_PSD

Reaction score
The lights are far brighter than the dingy yellow candles I was burning before. The light is almost a blue-white and the lights shine further and wider than the stock ones. I highly recommend this quick upgrade to anyone that still has the original set-up!:thumbs

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Two months is way too long to let Christmas presents sit around and collect dust, so I got off my butt and finally installed my upgraded headlamp harness and the Silverstar Ultra headlamps in my Ex. While I was waiting for it to get dark, I finally installed my Edge Evolution too. What a difference those two upgrades made. It is almost like driving a different truck, at least until you hit a bump and try to slow down. Humm, that reminds me....a couple of new upgrades may be on the horizon....better shocks, sway bars, and better brakes?:sly

where did you get your upgraded harness at?

thanks.

02EX_PSD

Reaction score
where did you get your upgraded harness at?

thanks.

I found out about the upgrade harness from this site....of course! I forgot who told the story but they led me to GOS Performance (gosperformance.com) who hooked me up with the harness and good instructions. I don't remember if they advertise here....but they should. (Hey Bill: maybe give them a call?) Anyway, they treated me right. Some how there was a shipping issue so they sent me a wild t-shirt to make up for it. Hey, that is another good idea.....they messed up and now I am advertising for them with my t-shirt?:doh:
As far as the bulbs, there are at least a thousand vendors on e-bay. I had to look a little harder to find the ULTRAS. The install took minutes and I am enjoying the difference every day! Err, night!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The pool of information sharing is invaluable nowadays as our vehicles become more and more complex to be repaired/upgraded by the owners themselves.

GOS has been around for a long time and I've known them to have a reputation for backing their products like most other retailers,I'm not sure but I believe GOS was the first to offer the upgraded headlight harness:cool:

I'm glad to see they took care of you on your transaction in one way or another as that's how it's supposed to be done:sweet I'd like to check out the wild T they sported ya'll next time we meet:)

SOILPROBE

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
That must have been the thing to do. I finally got around to installing my light upgrades this past weekend. They only were lying around in my garage since last summer. I upgraded the harness, put in a Bright Box and installed APC projector headlights with UltraStars. All is I can say is, WOW!!!! Sun glasses at night. Should have done this when I started.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14