BLIS System

Stephen Swap

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Be patient if I'm doing this wrong as this is my first post. I just bought a 2017 F250 with the BLIS system installed. I erroneously assumed that in addition to the visual side mirror alert that it would also activate an audible warning of some sort. Well, it doesn't. Has anybody figured out how to hack the computer that controls this feature? I had already decided to by an F250 and the inclusion of the BLIS helped me select which of the dealers trucks to actually buy. My 2015 Hyundai has the Visual and audible and it's another layer of safety that I have come to love. I'd also like to be able to manually input data into my nav system while moving but it appears that the legal teams have poo-pooed this ability. I've seen the LockPick but if something went south I'm sure that my nav warranty would not help me out. Thanks

01yellerCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the stuff should be accessible through the message center. It might take some digging to find it though. Mine has a setting section for changing things like the easy entry, wiper settings, etc. Maybe you have something like that buried in there.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track