Bob's Boost Tube Boots are the Bomb!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Just wanted to give some feedback about a recent purchase from one of SDD's vendors.

I bought some of Dieselsite's aftermarket Boost tub boots for my Banks boost tubes (say that 10 times real fast) :D

I sent emails asking Bob about them and some other products and the turn around time for responses were very quick and helpful.

These boots are awesome and have a real tight grip. Each boot came with new clamps (really wasn't expecting that).

S&H was prompt and I would definately order from Bob again.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X4 ;tu

Everything purchased from Bob & Sheryl has been Top Notch in quality. They've "got it together".. Everything comes with ALL the Pieces'n Parts needed.... and Easy to follow instructions.

A Very, Very good SDD Sponcor/Vendor.. in my book :hail:clap:

Joe

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Bama, do you have any pictures of them installed on your truck? What color did you go with?

Yes I do. They are all black. That is the only color. These are aftermarket boots specifically for diesel pick-ups.

These clamps were longer than the slick Banks boots, so plenty of boot on both sides of the connection.

HERE is a link to all the aftermarket boots that Dieselsite has to offer.

In the first pic, I got the left clamp on crooked. I changed it after I noticed it in the pic.

Pics below. :sweet

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bob is an awesome stand up guy. Love my coolant filter I got from him. True customer service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14