burlwood dash kits?

FastColts

Love My PSD!
Reaction score
Puddle Pirate said:
I just found the same polyurethane burl for the overhead console.
Also got the piece for the rear Excursion cup holder extention.

Would you mind posting a link to the vendor? That looks like a nice touch. :thumbs
Thanks!

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
FastColts,

The ones we have are made by Automotive Upgrade, likely you've never heard of them as they are a supplier to dealerships (that relabel them as their own brand) that install these kits on new unslod trucks and cars. The quality is above any I have ever seen, that's why we sell them as lots of other brands are really pretty shoddy. You will be surprised at the look when installed.

Mark @ DPPI

Puddle Pirate

Will Pillage For Diesel
Reaction score
Mark Craig said:
FastColts,

The ones we have are made by Automotive Upgrade, likely you've never heard of them as they are a supplier to dealerships (that relabel them as their own brand) that install these kits on new unslod trucks and cars. The quality is above any I have ever seen, that's why we sell them as lots of other brands are really pretty shoddy. You will be surprised at the look when installed.

Mark @ DPPI

AAA Exoticwood also is a supplier to dealerships - and are also relabeled, such as Vaneerz, Wow-Trim and several others. They are high quality and whether a flat dash kit or molded, the polyurethane is seamless and well rounded on the ends and corners.

Guess it all depends on which style you like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14