CCV Mod on Ebay

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
Yeah I have seen that alot when I do a search for 7.3L, or even powerstroke. It looks like a good setup but I don't know about the quality. you can order it and if it doesn't look good, then you can turn around and resell it. LOL

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
2001Stroke said:
$53 minimum :roflmao :roflmao :lmao :laffup :td:

Mine only cost me enough for 12' of heater hose, about a 6" long piece of 4" exhaust pipe and some zip-ties.:sweet

But then again, they'll likely get that for it. Only on E-Bay could somebody sell a friggin' potato that somebody with a vivid imagination thinks looks like Jay Leno for $500. :dunno :dunno

on edit: Rex-a-Ford has some good pics on how to do it: CCV MOD PICS I got my inspiration from him. I didn't bother with the catch bottle though.

Last edited:

2001Stroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tail_Gunner said:
$53 minimum :roflmao :roflmao :lmao :laffup :td:

Mine only cost me enough for 12' of heater hose, about a 6" long piece of 4" exhaust pipe and some zip-ties.:sweet

But then again, they'll likely get that for it. Only on E-Bay could somebody sell a friggin' potato that somebody with a vivid imagination thinks looks like Jay Leno for $500. :dunno :dunno

Yeah, I think mine cost me less than $20. :laffup

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Yeah that be Stuart's mod kit that he sells on Ebay,he's making a killer profit off em':eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58