CCV mod

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Well I already had my ccv mod done and vented down along the frame behind the cab, but I didn't like the smoke and fumes that it made. So I got a Dynatech pan e-vac kit from Summit. A couple extra feet of vinyl hose, a tee to make a oil catch in the low spot before the e-vac, and an 8 inch extention on the e-vac fitting so the hose won't melt off. It works great :D Just a little smoke fume at an idle out the exhaust. Now it is out the back and not in the cab. :tu:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Nice, I dont have to worry much about the CCV mod without an intercooler but if I were going to do it I also would let it vent through the exhaust.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Nice, I dont have to worry much about the CCV mod without an intercooler but if I were going to do it I also would let it vent through the exhaust.
Monday I have a appointment to put the f 100 on the dyno, so I figured once I unload it and unhook the trailier the SD's going to spin the rollers too. I didn't want the dyno operator to get gassed out sitting in the truck. :doh: I'll post the results when I get back. Hoping for 480-500 hp out of the cleveland but no clue what the diesel will do.

Last edited:

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know this is a lil off the subject, but wondering. what all have you done to your cleveland? i got one in a '77 f-100. out of a '73 mach 1. i rolled the f-100 a few years ago and im thinkin bout rebuildn it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14