Cd player acting up on stock F-350

firesmith

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Has any one had problems with the stock Cd player in an Xlt Lariet. Mine works fine if it is cool but after it has been on for any length of time I can not put a different Cd in. The cd will just cycle in and out of the player and not play. My brother said it looks like it keeps sticking its toung out at me as the cd cycles in and out. Any fixes for it other then a new radio?

bad_bad_bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not had that happen but mine doesnt like to eject out of some slots. I have to give it a good whack on the dash right above it.

rsjohnsn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had one do that and I had to have the slide adjusted. When you insert the disc does part of it still stick out of the CD player? If so then you probably have the same problem. I took mine to a local repair shop and they had it fixed within 30 minutes but that was with me removing and reinstalling it. Its been a while since I had this done but it seems like it cost me around $25-$30. Hope this helps!

Scott

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bad_bad_bubba said:
Not had that happen but mine doesnt like to eject out of some slots. I have to give it a good whack on the dash right above it.
That reminds me of "Fonzie" "kick-starting" the jukebox. :D :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64