Question Center Console

shhorn68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My center console, on my 2004 F350, is in need of repair (person that owned it before me used it to pull himself into the truck instead of getting steps). Are there any aftermarket consoles that would fit in place of this one? This console is the kind that will fold up into a seat.

I have done some shopping, via the internet, and have not had much luck finding anything guaranteed to fit. I can find replacements for it on ebay but I was thinking of taking the seat/console out and putting just a console in it's place. I have never been much of a customizer but I would really like to do something with this console.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a tan King ranch console you can have for 40$ plus ship ( az 85226) or check ebay and get the 08 with brackets ,, direct fit just not in the same bolt holes as it uses the seat bolts instead

Bolt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put an 08 console in my 05. Fits great, tons of room. I did a few mods for add ons to it. I need to post pics sometime, but I will wait till I get my seat covers and then snap some shots.

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
I have a tan King ranch console you can have for 40$ plus ship ( az 85226) or check ebay and get the 08 with brackets ,, direct fit just not in the same bolt holes as it uses the seat bolts instead

you got any pics of it? i would be interested in that.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry about the side track I didn't mean to hijack this thread ,, feel free to delete

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

shhorn68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer on the King Ranch console. Unfortunately my truck has a gray interior. I have found some aftermarket consoles on ebay that claim to fit and look really sharp. The price is reasonable so I may give that a try.

shhorn68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer on the King Ranch console. Unfortunately my truck has a gray interior. I have found some aftermarket consoles on ebay that claim to fit and look really sharp. The price is reasonable so I may give that a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64