Central texas guys

Reaction score
Ok people we gettin together again for some BBQ and mud slinging fun. Everyone is meetin up in georgetown for dinner then we all driving to florence to watch and maybe participate in the mud drags. Few guys coming up from san antonio to hang out so lets try to get the austin guys there.

6 p.m. Sat July 21st

Dukes smokehouse in georgetown tx

Headin to florence tx for the mud drags between georgetown and killeen on 195

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will try to make the dinner, but I don't think we can make the fun afterwards.

txastuff79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dangit.... ill be in georgetown that day but for a different reason. got to go to my wifes cousins wedding at 6. might sneak out of there and stop by. how long do yall think yall be there? are yall meeting there then heading to the mud drags? let me know. thanks

Reaction score
yeah we gonna sit down and eat a sandwich. Then head to florence drags will prolly go on till 11 or 12 not sure when they get done.

Reaction score
Mud Drags

Info for the drags i've got a phone number for them. 254-554-1226 talk to guy.

TEXAS RACE CITY.com

gates open at 5pm racings starts at 8pm

General Admission: Adults $10 ..Children 6-12 $5 ...5 and Under FREE

-popcorn

Reaction score
wooo weee that mud racing is the most fun you can have with yer clothes on. Dont have to worry about wastin yer tires doin burnouts. Gettin bout 3/4's of the way down the track and headed for the median, which means you spend the last quarter drivin at an angle. Then there's the mud slingin parameters i'm headin back in 2 weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58