Changing fuel filters 6.4l what a pain...

makuloco2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to let you all know I made this video detailing the replacement of the fuel filters for all the newbie's out there that want to jump into maintaining their truck themselves... Haven't seen an instructional video in awhile, good info to help out new owners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxhLYkX7DEM

Brad777

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Wanted to let you all know I made this video detailing the replacement of the fuel filters for all the newbie's out there that want to jump into maintaining their truck themselves... Haven't seen an instructional video in awhile, good info to help out new owners.

">

Really? I've changed mine a few times now, I think it's quite easy. What part of changing them are you having issues with?

-Brad

79jasper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol its apparent you don't know who he is. Not to mention how long ago this was made.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Brad777

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Lol its apparent you don't know who he is. Not to mention how long ago this was made.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

LOL! I guess the only thing funnier than me replying to a message from 2013 is your waste of a response here. Does this make you feel superior? Nice work! BTW, you obviously don't know me.

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL! I guess the only thing funnier than me replying to a message from 2013 is your waste of a response here. Does this make you feel superior? Nice work! BTW, you obviously don't know me.

OK, I'm going to nip this in the bud. The video was made by a Ford Service Tech that has made dozens of videos that are posted on YouTube and many forums.

I see you don't post very often, so you are not as familiar with the expectations on this forum. Behavior is like this is not tolerated on this forum. Jasper was trying to point out the video was made to help others, not that the video maker thought it was a difficult job. This is your only warning, if you continue to conduct yourself as you have in this thread, you will earn yourself a vacation.

Brad777

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
OK, I'm going to nip this in the bud. The video was made by a Ford Service Tech that has made dozens of videos that are posted on YouTube and many forums.

I see you don't post very often, so you are not as familiar with the expectations on this forum. Behavior is like this is not tolerated on this forum. Jasper was trying to point out the video was made to help others, not that the video maker thought it was a difficult job. This is your only warning, if you continue to conduct yourself as you have in this thread, you will earn yourself a vacation.

Haha...first time for everything. Thanks for the warning.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64