Question changing the oil cooler

fordforlife

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i bought an oil cooler kit from ford and of course it doesnt have the instructions to change it out. i have had the top end off before when i did the egr delete, but just want to be safe and find some instructions to help with putting the intake and turbo back on with torque specifications. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks:confused:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Send me your email address by Private Mail (click on my name and choose Send Private message to DaveBen) and I will send you what I have form the Ford DVD. It is in Adobe .pdf format so you will need Adobe Reader, which you probably have.

Dave :)

Last edited:

fordforlife

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
thank you for the information.
another question- can you tell if your motor has arp headstuds, because i went on ahead and pulled the valve cover off and the bolts that hold the head down look like ford bolts. 118p sps is what they say on top of the head bolts. hope they are arp because the engine was supposed to be bulletproofed, before it was installed into my truck. if they are not, i have no idea what i am gonna do ab out it. thanks

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Head Studs are just that studs. That is there is a nut where the head meets the stud. If you find a bolt head, then No you do not have ARP or any other studs. I do not know the markings on the Ford bolts, but there are no markings on studs.

Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58