Chips in...LPOP problem

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Well the DP tuner chip came in and WOW! The HPOP burns from Jody are sweet!:sweet Econo hits 20+ psi pretty easy, the extreme lays a NICE cloud under the turbo then cleans up nicely when on top of it. Haven't tried the tow heavy(40hp) and tow(80hp) programs.

Problem is the dual pumps are draining the reservoir now.:( Stay in it long enough in Extreme and the oil pressure drops like a rock. Doesn't stumble. I know of some band-aids but I think I'm looking at replacing the LPOP that has 120K miles on it. May be a problem with the front cover too. :dunno Gotta call Bean in the morning. Rich is you read this...have you ever experienced this.

Now to get it on the rollers!:thumbs

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
that was the only problem that i didnt have when i did have the stealth on it.for some reason my truck didnt like the stealth.sent it back for some updates and it is nowsitting in my bedroom waiting for me to decide to try it again.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Stock injectors right? hmmmm, sounds fishy running out of oil in the reservoir.

Yes stock squirters.

94f450sd said:
that was the only problem that i didnt have when i did have the stealth on it.for some reason my truck didnt like the stealth.sent it back for some updates and it is nowsitting in my bedroom waiting for me to decide to try it again.

Did you get the pics? Are you still running HPOP programs, if so, could that be part of your issues?:dunno

Talked to Bean and I'm like the 3rd or 4th person to have this issue. One replaced the LPOP and it didn't help. He told me to run another supply line from the filter housing to the reservoir. I'll be going to the hose shop in the morning.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
yup i got the pictures.a little to dark to see anything in them.im not running any HPOP programs.never had my chip reprogrammed for the stealth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58