Cincinnati People?

1maleyaj

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm a new guy here from the cincinnati area. Just curious if there was anyone else from around here.

I have a 99 f250, 7.3, ext cab, lariat, 4wd. Haven't had it too long, but already really like it. I had always been into only import cars until recently.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome I am fairly new here myself. As far as anyone in Cincy don't know but I bet there is. I saw the pics of your truck on the other forum and I like it. By the way did you see someone else was trying to sell you a truck yesterday.

1maleyaj

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Where do you live in cincy?

And I did see that, but didn't even aknowledge it because it said 2 posts above that I got one and had pictures, haha.

And completely off topic, but do you know why the threads on this forum display newest posts first? Is there a way to change it? Every other forum I'm on execpt one displays OP first and then newer ones after. I don't think I can get used to it.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
You can go to User CP and then go to options and you can change the way you look at the threads.

Choose "Linear - oldest first"

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't live in cincy I just recognized your user name because I just got done looking at the post on the other forum. I figured the guy didn't read all of the posts.

I was going to ask someone the same question but didn't want to look stupid if it was just my computer. Thanks Bama.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64