club shop?

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
some of the guys in the club have expressed an interest in renting a small,centrally located shop ,somewhere in the north haven,hamden,wallingford area,where we could go to do repairs,mods and hang out.we had talked about this before,and a bunch of you guys said that you would be up for such an idea.lets get some imput from everyone on how,where and what needs to be done to make this happen;tu

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some of the guys in the club have expressed an interest in renting a small,centrally located shop ,somewhere in the north haven,hamden,wallingford area,where we could go to do repairs,mods and hang out.we had talked about this before,and a bunch of you guys said that you would be up for such an idea.lets get some imput from everyone on how,where and what needs to be done to make this happen;tu

I was the one that brought this suggestion up last time,and if I remember correctly there was about 10 guys that were interested in doing this.I thought it would be a cool idea that instead of sitting at Glenwood(Not that there is nothing wrong with Glenwood)we could have our own place to hang out at and do some of the mods to our trucks together with some of the guys that would actually want to learn about how to do them.I would think if we could get around 10 guys up together and find a 1/2 way decent place for around $600 to $700 it would be around $60 to $70 a head per month.Not to bad of a deal If it could be found.Lets get some input on this,like I said last time I got my own place to work on my stuff,I dont need it,but I would be more than willing to pitch in and help out with a percentage of the rent.

JBigPipes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im in for this idea i will pay whatever. i can see about some garages were i keep the truck there good size could hold 3 or 4 pickups inside plus they have heat and a potty room. i pay $667 a month. ill call them monday and see if they have any garages open.o there in good old wally world

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
looks like we got some interest,lets talk more about it tomorrow at glenwood
the more guys chip in,the less it would cost naturally

JBigPipes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not worried blue plus we shouldnt worry about what each other has got done to the trucks we are all family the blue oval family.

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
im in....and im sure chuck would be too cuz me and him talked about this before....one of the guys i work with rents a shop on sherman ave. real tall doors he has 2 trucks and an old chevelle plus a couple of bikes and he still has plenty of room to walk around everthing last time we talked about this he told me there was an empty shop next to his...he pays 650 a month but his included heat...his also had a bathroom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58