Question Codes

LMB Welding

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey there I have a 08 f350 crew and I am using dashdaq to read some codes. Well under the a-ford specific I am getting P0703 brake switch b input circuit and P1000 system readiness test not complete. Can some one give more info on these codes so I can fix them. Thanks

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
The DTCs are listed in the Technical Article WIKI in the TOP BLUE LINE. Time and experence will give you the knowledge to fix the codes. There is not simple "turn bolt A1 2 turns to the left" solution. Sorry. P1000 means nothing really. Rerun the test again. P0703 means Switch B is not getting a proper signal. Wire broken? Or a real fault??

Dave

dpantazis

Reaction score
LMB- is there a bed mounted trailer wiring socket? seems i remember something about some year having issues in the socket, or a bad wire in there that would cause issues.

LMB Welding

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just seeing if there was some where too start looking for problem. Yes there is a trailer plug in the box of the truck.

LMB Welding

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
LMB- is there a bed mounted trailer wiring socket? seems i remember something about some year having issues in the socket, or a bad wire in there that would cause issues.

Which socket or where is the socket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58