FYI Competitive engine oil pricing ?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought 4 gallons of Rotella T6 yesterday @ $24.99 a gallon, at local store A~Z :)sly) :eek:. Thought that was a bit pricey.. from the last time I bought it, but :dunno

Did a little price check'n today.. saw it for $19.50 per, at the nearby store W~M :)sly).

Now..... I can Hack.. a "Buck", or so, price dif.. But.. $5.49 per ?? No Way :rant

Don't know 'bout yer area but I thought I'd pass this on :dunno :watchout

Store A~Z just lost 1 Customer.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
o riellies
here routinley has Valvoline premium blue diesel oil at 9.99 a gallon limit 6 per location.....we have two near by :D

thats all we use in the big cummins under the bed.

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
I find that behind the counter at az they have the best prices (not necessarily the best product) but everything on the other side is insainly marked up. Sadly I always by my earl from wm.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find that behind the counter at az they have the best prices (not necessarily the best product) but everything on the other side is insainly marked up. Sadly I always by my earl from wm.

Roger That ;tu

Update ?

Called AZ this AM.. asked about any Price Matching Policy ? They said: No Problem, bring in the receipt.. I did.. they refunded the Diff.

I'm Good... with that.

Last edited:

Red Monkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could do that. The W-M here doesn't even carry Rotella 5W-40 syn. only the 15W-40 dino oil. They say it doesn't sell well...but their shelves are ALWAYS full of Mobile1 products and I just don't think that many people use M-1 oil... They may be getting some type of kick back from M-1 who knows.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roger That ;tu

Update ?

Called AZ this AM.. asked about any Price Matching Policy ? They said: No Problem, bring in the receipt.. I did.. they refunded the Diff.

I'm Good... with that.

Many stores have a price matching policy, and some will refund the difference, plus 10%. I've done that with Best Buy and Home Depot/Lowe's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58