Announcement Daddy's little girl #3.... :)

atk

Reaction score
the Mrs. and i had an addition to our family today....daddy's little girl #3....:D

mama and baby are doing fine....;tu;tu;tu

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm right there with ya. Me and my wife found out today that we are having a boy due Sept- 21st

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Congats:sweet;tu

But speaking from experience with a wife & 2 daughters, you'd better get a hobby like fishing or golf that'll get you out of the house in a few years for when the Estrogen wars begin. :eek::lmao

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congats:sweet;tu

But speaking from experience with a wife & 2 daughters, you'd better get a hobby like fishing or golf that'll get you out of the house in a few years for when the Estrogen wars begin. :eek::lmao

YES.. CONGRATS atk ;tu

But TG is On The Money.. I too survived 2 girls w/Wife ;):)

Things that help:

*A Boat, Dirt Bikes, A PSD, TV in a private place, a Work Area (shop) and some BEER..

Along with the above.. Lots of Love, Big Shoulders, Hugs and Squeezes.. for no reason... and the ability to listen, whilst they go the thru the Horrific crises-es they perceive to be... Life threatening.... like Boyz, Peers, School Dances, Clothes, Hair... and stuff that makes little sence.

I Too.. am a Survivor ;tu;tu

The KEY is: The ability to retreat to.. *.... without anybody noticing. :sly:D;):)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr