Day 9

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We drove from Amarillo Texas to Guthrie Oklahoma. We are going to stay here a few days. It is a very nice campground, and I need the rest... i am getting old.. Or should I say, I am old. I will upload pictures and content later. Oklahoma on hwy 40 is a nice change from the deserts we have been coming through. They are all beautiful in their own way. In Texas the best fuel was $4.05 and here in Okahoma, I filled up both tanks for $3.92:D
We got our best mileage yesterday at 15.3 mpg, with a crosswind and some tail wind. Today, we had a headwind and got 10.0:(
Oh well, it should average out over the long run.
Maxor

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be in bentonville next week and then california the following week.

whats the rest of your trip look like...any plans for dallas or north west ark ?

woofer700

Diesel is cool
Reaction score
this has been awesome reading about your trip. the pictures have been very nice, cant wait to see more.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got sick last night. It might have been what I ate at Dennys. :dizzy
Ordering our truck with the manual shift might not have been such a good idea. The wife can not drive a manual. I am feeling a little bit better, but not much so this will be short. If i can we will be going to pawhuska Oklahoma tomorrow morning.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be in bentonville next week and then california the following week.

whats the rest of your trip look like...any plans for dallas or north west ark ?
Bush;

We had plans to see our friends in Arlington, but they had an family emergency,and could not spend any time with us, so we went straight to Guthrie Oklahoma. Pawhuska next and then we will be two weeks in Branson Mo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg