DFP kit from Spartan Diesel Tech PART 2

WhiteYacht08

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I FINALLY recieved the tuner, instructions, and memory card BUT no delete pipe. And this is after they billed my CC on June 4 for the amount of $1380.

Im displeased with them so far on the customer service area!! If the information on why the delete pipe wasnt shipped isnt resonable for me (which right now no excuess with be) I will be VERY DISPLEASED with them regarding there customer service!!

SO I hope there claims of up to 20+ MPG are true with this kit cause thats about the only thing that could correct this problem and LOOOOOONG wait since Feb.

To sum this all up the jury is still out.............!

stevechie

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
After all this time you still have to wait and spend more money. I am very interested to hear back from you regarding the so called increased mileage. Let me know how it went with the install and results. Good luck. I myself had a hard time getting answers from Spartan and decided to go else where.

WhiteYacht08

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I spoke to them this morning and the delete pipe is being shipped out from the people that are making them for them. No Im not having to spend anymore money.

Ill be sure to take plenty of before and after pics of the install and what the results are.

About the best way to talk to them is threw email.

Flopster843

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spartan is extremely busy at the moment trying to get all of the orders shipped and all of the tunes e-mailed out. I've also read several reports of 20+ MPG, so you'll probably be satisfied.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how many months have they promised something ??? id have kicked these guys to the curb long ago !

sounds to me like theyre WAY OVER SELLING !

WhiteYacht08

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Spartan is extremely busy at the moment trying to get all of the orders shipped and all of the tunes e-mailed out. I've also read several reports of 20+ MPG, so you'll probably be satisfied.

I completely understand them being busy, but with the piss pour fuel milage out of the 08's and the flood of people looking for help with that. They would at least hire someone to do nothing but answer the phone, to at least take a message so the people calling have a piece of mind that someone is there and just not blowing them off till they get around to getting back to you.

how many months have they promised something ??? id have kicked these guys to the curb long ago !

sounds to me like theyre WAY OVER SELLING !

I dont mind waiting awhile for something, if it delivers on what it says it does. But I see your point totally.

Also I gave it some more time in hopes that the more the engine got broke in the better the mileage would get.