Diesel Nationals

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was trying to figure out were to post this forum. Well it is almost that time again for the Diesel Nationals in Baytown and I know that we have alot of new members to SDD.com and don't know about the Diesel Drags on October 13 & 14. Don't know how many members from SDD.com are going to be there but I know that last year when the wife and I went we were trying to meet people with PSD but nobody really to talk to. I was wondering maybe this year if we had enough members show up we could have a spot in the parking lot for SDD.com member to meet and greet. Let me know what ya'll think. Trying to talk the wife into letting me run on the Test and Tune session and maybe even the dyno.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
This is a good idea and I think I will move this thread to the Texas area forum so it can get exposure to all those folks. I think it would be great to have a SDD.com meet and greet at the races. Hopefully those attending will chime in.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see folks responding to this post. Wife was telling me last night that I needed to post something about this so that maybe this year we can meet somepeople and hopefully have a group to run with on the way down. She saw the pics from the NTPSD rally and liked the one with everybody in line running down the road.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rooster are you going to dyno? I sure would like to dyno. Go to have to see when the time gets closer. Wife is leaning towards letting me dyno.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I will prolly dyno if I drive down. I'm there the week before the Nats for Stanadyne pump school. Not sure if I'm flying or driving yet.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58