Diesel Power Products

trailey97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I became friends with the guys on facebook and have bought a few thigs from them but nothing expensive. they are out of spokane washington and im in houston tx and friday or monday ill be buying a new ficm from them. with an added 40hp tune to it. $700 and i wont have any downtime while waiting to swap parts. and they said they aint gonna charge me the core charge as long as on good faith i promise to return the core. so far im pretty pleased with these guys thus far. well really see come next week.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Sounds as if those are the people I would do business with. My FICM was over $700.00 from Ford.

Dave ;tu

trailey97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a pretty good feeling from them just over the phone. cant wait to see how the outcome will be come the end of the week when i make the purchase and its all said and done. hoping to be able to boast about em. pretty bad they are willing to help out more so than the local shop i use.

trailey97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the new ficm a few days back and just now got around to installing it. I must say i love it! truck cranks quicker and with that 40hp tune with my pmt this thing screams!! fuel mileage even went up a hair. ill be buying from this shop again!

glassauto

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
So i checked them out 550$ for the FICM and 150$ for the 40 HP that isnt bad so you are good with there service and you say there out of Houston

troutwest66

6.0- The Dark Side!
Reaction score
Trailey,
I'm in Post Falls, Idaho just east of Spokane probably 23 minutes from this shop. Good to know there's good folks nearby since I just purchased my '04 6.0.

troutwest66

6.0- The Dark Side!
Reaction score
I checked these guys out and found an aluminized Diamond Eye 4" exhaust for $307. That's one of my first things on the "to do" list.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW ? :dunno
Back in my 7.3 days.. I did ALOT of business with these guys. Straight Shooters, Very Knowledgeable and Great service.. both Before and After Sale. ;tu;tu

Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58