Question Does anyone have this?

JRJ04

Reaction score

BIG DUTY

F-250 Care Taker
Reaction score
I am also interested in abox like this. I have a JL W3v2 and want to move it to under the center seat. I think the sub wont be as loud firing down.

JRJ04

Reaction score
you are correct. Having it downfire will definitely quiet it down some, but it will still sound good. I put an 8" kicker in my brother's F150 supercrew and the box downfires. Bass is nice and clean with plenty of power. I'm trying to figure out if that setup will fit in the back of my truck. I just dont want to go through the trouble of building it and then it not work.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Crutchfield's site says it will fit, but you have to measure it to be sure (cop out). Go for it, we all want to know...

Dave :thumbs

JRJ04

Reaction score
well i ordered something very similar to it. i got the box that is made by mtx, an alpine head unit, infinity speakers, and an amp wire kit. I'll let you guys know how it works!

JRJ04

Reaction score
k i got it all put in, cd player works great, speakers are nice...but the sub doesnt fit...ill explain more later.

but for now, I CANNOT get my amp to come on. I've got all the wires hooked up right, fuses are good, sanded the paint off a spot where i put the ground wire...whats wrong?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track