Question door locks

rpbfixit

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
does anyone know how to get the code for the keypad on outside driver door for 08 250 sdd? guy I bought it from cant remember and the stealership wants $75 to hook it up and tell me. is it possible to do it thru my cortex tuner maybe or does anyone know a trick? thanks

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coped from a nice guy.
Once you have the original code (that cant be erased) you may enter up to 3 additional codes of your choice:
Enter the factory set 5-digit keyless entry keypad code.
Within 5 seconds, press the 1/2 button on the keypad to activate the programming mode.
Enter the new personal 5-digit keyless entry keypad code. Each number must be entered within 5 seconds of each other.
After entering the new personal code, press a 6th button to program each new code.
Pressing 1/2 stores the first personal code (if equipped with memory, this code is associated with driver 1 settings).
Pressing 3/4 stores the second personal code (if equipped with memory, this code is associated with driver 2 settings).
Pressing 5/6, 7/8 or 9/0 stores the third personal code, but does not associate the code with a memory setting.
The door locks lock and unlock to confirm the new code is programmed.
This information is also included in your Owner's guide... once you obtain one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58