Dude who bought my F350 is ready to sale it.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
He sent me an email to let me know that he will be putting it on the market soon and wanted to give me first shot at it. I did tell him too if he ever decided to get rid of it.

Don't really know what to do. The thoughts of being able to get it back are dancing around in my head, but I really am not in a good position to do it right now.

Waiting on him to reply back to me about what changes he has done to it and how much he is asking.

We shall see.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Boy, that sounds like a tough one. I'm not sure what I'd do.

If you can't buy it, maybe we can talk TG into it. I decided to respect his wishes in his Chebby thread, but I still might needle him elsewhere :D

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Boy, that sounds like a tough one. I'm not sure what I'd do.

If you can't buy it, maybe we can talk TG into it. I decided to respect his wishes in his Chebby thread, but I still might needle him elsewhere :D

Agreed! The thought of him in a pos gm makes me gag haha. I kept my mouth shut on that thread too:watchout.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
My guess is that he drive the crap out of your nice Blue Super Duty and it will need a lot of work. Are you ready for that? I hope I guessed wrong Bama.

Dave :nudge

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I love that truck, but it would not be in my best interest to try and buy it back. I am afraid I would be like a crack addict that has been sober for 2 years and I would have a PMS episode and go back to spending money that I don't have.

Dave, that thought has crossed my mind and no, I do not want to deal with that.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track