Question Dyna trac free spin kit.

atk

Reaction score
i know some members have installed this kit on there trucks, so i am wondering where is the best place to buy and what kind price i am looking at.
got a price up here for 2500.00 CDN. i thought that was a little bit high....any feedback would be great.....thanks

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
HERE is the Dynatrac kit I put on a bit over 3 years ago. I don't know what the exchange rate is, but at face value it at least looks a bit cheaper.

on edit: I have pics of the project in my webshots

Last edited:

atk

Reaction score
HERE is the Dynatrac kit I put on a bit over 3 years ago. I don't know what the exchange rate is, but at face value it at least looks a bit cheaper.

on edit: I have pics of the project in my webshots

that is the cheapest i have seen yet(in US dollar)....maybe santa will good to me and leave it under the tree, along with a new snow plow....:lmao....

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
that is the cheapest i have seen yet(in US dollar)....maybe santa will good to me and leave it under the tree, along with a new snow plow....:lmao....

FWIW: I think that price does not include paying for the UPS man's services. However, many places are having holiday free shipping specials, maybe a phone call is in order.

atk

Reaction score
FWIW: I think that price does not include paying for the UPS man's services. However, many places are having holiday free shipping specials, maybe a phone call is in order.

yeah i figured that. it is something i will be looking at doing next year....shopping for present kinda killed the bank account for now....:doh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58