Dyno Day!!!!!!!! April 12-13

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
ok guys the cummins guys are at it again!!! there will be a Dyno Day in Buda, Tx on April 12-13 that the local TDR chapter puts on every year. It is open to anyone who wants to attend although i believe the only way to get a chance at the dyno is to either get there really early or register early.

Let me know if any of y'all are interested in comin' out! All of us at Death Row Diesel will be there and hopefully we will get in the diesel power magazine again and hopefully one of our own Death Row Diesel guys will make it on the front page of the article again if they do an article on it. yeah, that's right, one of our guys made it on the front page of the article and the best part is he drives a ford and it was a dodge event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;tu

i will get more details soon, hopefully. so let me know if y'all can make it out!

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
ok so i got a little more info on the dyno day. On April 12th will be the guys running under 600hp, i think. and on the 13th the guys running over 600hp will run. they did this because a lot of people didn't get to dyno their trucks last year b/c there were so many people there. this year should be a lot better, but i will be registering early for it. i haven't gotten the info on early registration, but i will be attending next months meeting to find out more.

So do none of you guys want in on this?!?! if i can remember my log in stuff for the diesel site i will post over there later.

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
Early registration began this week for the dyno day. i registered the day it opened and will be in the top 10 to dyno. IIRC it will cost like 60 bucks for 3 runs. send me a PM if your interested and i will let ya know how to register, but it seems nobody here is interested. LoL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64