E 350 Upgrades

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
i know the E 350 is not a truck but was wondering if there were any upgrades for it. Just ordered the thing 06 E350 cutaway w/ 6.0l psd
noticed the hp was like 240 or something the tq was 440. will be towing at least 5000 lbs each day.

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
get a k&n filter for it, take it to your local muffler shop and have them put a 4 inch cat back on it... with or without a muffler, your choice. I have an Edge Evo and a Superchips Xcalibrator 2, they both are programmed for superdutys, but work on my van ?? the edge platinum or modules that connect directly to the computer don't work, there is one plug that is different from the superdutys... also check out the Dfuser Steroid module. I'm looking into replacing the turbo with something bigger on mine, a superduty turbo should work.

Just remember to install some gauges before you do any mods!

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Thanks a lot i should be getting it prolly around december 1st it is a supreme spartan body that isn't even made they said a 3-5 week arrival time after the cutaway is recieved. I will let you know.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clean Air

Stay with the stock air filter. You have to have clean air for the 6.0s and the K & N just does not clean the air. :2c :sweet

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
Scar13 said:
get a k&n filter for it??????/

stay as far away from that junk as you can!

I wouldn't do a DAMN thing to the van if you don't put a more free flow air filter, or homeade intake with an open filter on it. your egts will go through the ROOF. I'm sure K&N would have a hard time selling their filters if they didn't filter the air.

*I have mods done, and my EGTs were too high until i made my homeade intake with a K&N.

*No, the intakes are NOT the same as the superduty intakes.

I'm out.

Scar13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Norcal250 said:
I wouldn't do a DAMN thing to the van if you don't put a more free flow air filter, or homeade intake with an open filter on it. your egts will go through the ROOF. I'm sure K&N would have a hard time selling their filters if they didn't filter the air.

*I have mods done, and my EGTs were too high until i made my homeade intake with a K&N.

*No, the intakes are NOT the same as the superduty intakes.

I'm out.

Im not saying dont mod the intake, im saying put a better filter on it when you do!

Its been proving time and time again that K&n lets in more dirt then it keeps out. Its doesnt filter for crap.... and as far as selling them goes that advertisment..

I had a krap & n on my jeep and it let tons of dust in and yes I oiled it corectly and at the right interval.

I am not even talkign about superduty intakes I mean ANY intake my poor jeep had so much dirt in it.... DO a search on google about particulate ( SP ) and k&N... I bet you take it out 30 mins latter.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/airfilter/airtest3.htm

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track