Edge Evolution Programmers

mdemello43

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
First post since joining last week. I just bought a 2008 Ford F250 6.4L Diesel with 34,000 miles. This week picked up a S&B cold air intake and a Edge Evo programmer. Wondering if anyone can give an honest opinion on these products for this vehicle. I am looking to gain better gas mileage and little extra on the ponies. Not looking to get rid of the quietness too much so probably just stick with these mods for now. Love the truck so far and tows awesom. Love to hear from someone on this package. Thanks

stickman89

Reaction score
edge evolution race

I have a 08 F-350,with the new edge race tuner,s&b,full 4"flo-pro exhaust with dpf delete runs excellent.The truck is still pretty quiet.Still watching the mileage,but way better already than stock.I also drive the truck around all the time in stage 4.

mdemello43

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Edge Evo Programmer

Thanks for the post. Have you had any problems with tripping the codes with all that stuff? I know with the prog you can cancel the codes which is cool but wondering if any others come up since you use it in race and and with the delete kit.

stickman89

Reaction score
edge evolution race

No codes yet,its been on truck since early june.The reason i chose that programmer exhaust,etc I paid 1500.00 for parts and installing everthing through a local truck shop,also a 2" leveling kit installed with alighment couldnt pass it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr