Edge Stack

Powersmokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone stacked a juice with the edge evolution? Just curious how this works if anyone has it. mainly i want the evo to remove the rev limiter. would the platinum juice be a better choice? im torn between the juice and the SCT. The sct's are awesome but not adjustable on the fly. If u havent stacked the evo what is a good stack with the edge for a 6.0L?

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
well... a buddy of mine has the juice/attitude and the evo stacked on his 04... he loves it... I rode in it a while back and all I have to say is if you go that route, be sure to wear your seatbelt and keep your head firmly against the headrest upon takeoff... :hail

Last edited:

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
good question... I'm not really sure... theres only a 40 hp difference between the 2... but whichever one it was, it scared the crap outta me...

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
Powersmokin said:
hmmmmmmmm wonder how that stack compares to the platinum.

I think the platinum has the same power levels as the juice/attitude, just more features like the turbo timer and defuel during shifts... you might want to get in touch with edge... I've talked to the tech people a couple times and they are very informative...

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
I've run them stacked and never saw the need to run the EVO on 100hp. 80 hp setting + the juice/attitude was way more than I wanted to put on the tranny. Will make a fair amount of smoke also if ya want it to. :thumbs
Jim

Powersmokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were u runnin the juice on kill stacked with the 80hp tune? was there any surging issues with the stack or poping and bursting? I like smoke!!!!

also when u would prgram the evo in would u disconect the juice or leave it hooked up?

Last edited:

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just bought an 06 crewcab and just ordered the edge platinum W attitude monitor and mrbp turbo back 4" i will get it this week i will let you know:thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14