Electrical Issue - Maybe BCM

TowMater

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 F350 completely stock. I am having some strange electrical issues, for instance: sometimes when I turn the key on the windshield wipers will cycle once (No I don't have the auto wipers turned on), and second after the truck has set for several hours (always at night) the dang alarm will go off scaring the crap out of me at 3AM. I live in the country with no one around so I know that no one is jacking with the truck. How should I start diagnosing this? is it a bad BCM?

Thanks.

rick2752

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 F350 completely stock. I am having some strange electrical issues, for instance: sometimes when I turn the key on the windshield wipers will cycle once (No I don't have the auto wipers turned on), and second after the truck has set for several hours (always at night) the dang alarm will go off scaring the crap out of me at 3AM. I live in the country with no one around so I know that no one is jacking with the truck. How should I start diagnosing this? is it a bad BCM?

Thanks.
i had an f150 behave weird like that and I had a leaky windshield. Just a thought.

79jasper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason, leaky windshield seem to be real common in the fords.
All the way back to the 99 trucks. Leaking in on the GEM/VSM. I don't know that it was ever remedied.
I would go ahead and look into pulling the BCM to check for water.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58